Like many other Web sites, Cell Sauce makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Cell Sauce and other sites on the Internet.
Cell Sauce has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser’s respective websites.
Your personal information is collected into our database and is very important to us. We have insured other measure are taken so no outside source will collect your information.
By in putting your personal information such as name, phone number, email address, and etc. you are accepting more information about what services Cell Sauce provides, newsletters, press releases, product updates, and/or new offers.
You can unsubscribe to these emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe tab at the bottom of the email. Cell Sauce will never use your email address to send you unsolicited messages or information (unless that is what you are requesting), sell, rent, or lease your personal information to a third party.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: March 13, 2023
The Cell Sauce mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Cell Sauce (“Cell Sauce”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”).
We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Cell Sauce’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Cell Sauce through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list.
Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Cell Sauce. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18556741060 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Cell Sauce mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy.
Links to Other Websites
Social Media Widgets and Links
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Cell Sauce's site for individual and non-business use only. This is just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business); attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Cell Sauce's site; remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Cell Sauce whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Cell Sauce's site are given “as is”. Cell Sauce makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Cell Sauce does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
4. Constraints In no occasion should Cell Sauce or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Cell Sauce's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Cell Sauce or a Cell Sauce approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata The materials showing up on Cell Sauce site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Cell Sauce does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Cell Sauce may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Cell Sauce does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
6. Links Cell Sauce has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Cell Sauce of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any case identifying with Cell Sauce's site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States Cell Sauce State without respect to its contention of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons. We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated. We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration. We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.